Every day we are exposed to germs. Germs are those things like bacteria, virus etc. that can make us sick
It can be spread through sweat, saliva and blood. Some pass from person to person.
Here are some ways to stay away from germs
- Avoid close contact. If someone close to you has cough, catarrh, tuberculosis, stay away from them if possible. If you are in a closed space , try and open a window to let in fresh air. if you have handled toys, utensils, by someone who is or may have been sick recently try to take a bath or wash your hand when you leave their presence.
- Wash your hands. It is the best way to beat germs. Always wash your hands after using the toilet. Wash your hands before eating.
- Stay healthy by eating well, exercising regularly and getting good sleep. All this will strengthen your immune system. It will help your body fight germs.
- Throw Away Used Tissues. Don't let your used tissues pile up on your desk or beside your bed. They're a breeding ground for germs! Throw them away directly after use to avoid spreading the germ to others.
- Cough and sneeze into the back of your arms. Don’t cough or sneeze into your hands.
If you feel sick or think that there is something wrong, don’t wait. Go straight to your closest health post, clinic or hospital.
Want to read more inspiring stories like this one? Then head to our Springster Facebook page and connect with a community of girls just like you! - https://www.facebook.com/heyspringster