Everyone has dreams for their future. One way to work towards these dreams is by creating a dream board.
A dream board is a tool or anything you use to remind yourself of your goals or vision.
This board will help create a picture of what you want to achieve. In a way this board can make your dreams look and feel real and achievable.
But before you create it, it is important you have clear goals. That is know what and what you are looking to achieve and what you want the future to look like.
Wondering how to create this amazing dream board? Well, let’s get into it;
What you need
- Get scissors
- Old magazines or newspapers.
What to do
1. Look through the magazines and choose pictures that match your ideal image of the future.
These can be images of people who inspire you, a dream car, places you would love to visit, things you enjoy doing, or your dream job. Your dream board is personal so there’s no right or wrong picture. Think big and be as adventurous as possible.
2. Cut out whatever images inspire you and stick them onto your cardboard paper.
3. Find or write down some motivation quotes and stick them on your cardboard paper.
4. And when you are done, stick your dream board up somewhere visible, where you’ll see it everyday and be reminded of your goals like your bedroom wall or door.
Time for you to give it ago.
We all have dreams of the future we want but they don’t become a reality on their own.
We need to put in the work and hustle hard.
A dream board will help us stay positive about the future and remind us not to give up when things get difficult.
Try this and send pictures of your dream board to our Facebook page.
Want to read more inspiring stories like this one? Then head to our Springster Facebook page and connect with a community of girls just like you! - https://www.facebook.com/heyspringster